2014 Steve Lavin Summer Basketball Camps And Clinics
2014 Steve Lavin Summer
Basketball Camp and Clinics
- 2014 Steve Lavin Summer Basketball Camps and Clinics Brochure (PDF)
Download the brochure and send it in today!
Required forms that must be filled out by camper's parent/guardian - UPDATED!
- Release Form (PDF)
- Pick-Up Consent Form (PDF)
- STJ General Waiver Form (PDF)
- Medical Form (PDF)
Head coach Steve Lavin brings his summer basketball camp back to the St. John's University Queens campus in the Summer of 2014.
Fundamentals and fun on the hardwood return this summer for several sessions. Three five-day Instructional Camps on St. John's Queens Campus run from June 23-27, August 11-15 and 18-22. All on-campus camps take place in air-conditioned Taffner Field House and newly-renovated Carnesecca Arena.
The camp staff includes the St. John's coaching staff, as well as some of the top coaches in the area and across the country. Campers are grouped by age and ability level to provide a positive experience.
St. John's 2014 Summer Basketball Camps: Fundamentals and Fun!
- Open to any all boys entering 3rd to 12th grades.
- Camp Staff includes St. John's University men's basketball coaches.
- Skill instruction, fundamentals and games included in tuition.
- Top area coaches help staff the camp.
- Campers are grouped by age and ability level.
- All campers receive a free camp t-shirt.
- Prizes, awards and certificates for all campers.
- NCAA Educational Session.
- Camp is fully insured.
- Food available to be purchased by campers at all camps and clinics.
Steve Lavin Basketball Camp (Five-Day Instructional Camp - Three Sessions)
Taffner Field House
St. John's University
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, N.Y. 11439
June 23-27 $300
August 11-15 $300
August 18-22 $300
- Includes camp t-shirt and awards
- Open to any and all boys entering 3rd to 12th grades.
- Checks should be made payable to: Steve Lavin BBSC LLC
- No refunds
- St. John's Employee Discount: $25 per child, per camp. Employee must be parent/guardian of child
- Alumni Discount: $25 per child, per camp. Alumni must be parent/guardian of child
- Group/Team Discount: $20 per child, per camp. Five (5) registrations must be submitted together
- Multi-Camp Discount: $25 per child, per camp
* Only one (1) discount per camper may be applied. Discounts may not be combined.
For More Information Call: 718-990-6225
*** Please note that NCAA Rules prohibit media attendance at all camps. ***