St. John's Men's Basketball To Hold Walk-On Tryouts|
Sept. 6, 2017
QUEENS, N.Y. - The St. John's men's basketball team will hold walk-on tryouts this fall for those students interested in earning a shot to represent the Red Storm on the hardwood.
Prior to trying out, all potential walk-on athletes must attend the Compliance/Medical meeting on Wednesday, September 13 at 3 p.m. in the President's Lounge located inside Carnesecca Arena. Each potential walk-on also must ensure the following:
Please be aware to gain medical clearance you will need to provide your health insurance card, St. John's University medical forms and proof of a physical exam (within the last 6 months from the men's basketball tryout date) to the Sports Medicine staff for review.
To register for the men's basketball walk-on meeting on Wednesday, September 13 at 3 p.m. in the President's Lounge, please email St. John's men's basketball graduate assistant Chris Huey at Christopher.Huey16@stjohns.edu with your first name, last name, X number and date of birth.
- Basketball: Red Storm Report (2018) - Episode 10
- Men's Basketball: BIG EAST Tournament Press Conference: Xavier 88, St. John's 60
- Men's Basketball: BIG EAST Tournament Highlights: St. John's 88, Georgetown 77
- Men's Basketball: BIG EAST Tournament Press Conference: St. John's 88, Georgetown 77
- Basketball: Red Storm Report (2018) - Episode 9