Imani Littleton Out for Remainder of 2016-17 Season|
Feb. 13, 2017
QUEENS, N.Y. -
Littleton, who suffered a right knee injury in the Red Storm’s 82-72 win at Marquette on Feb. 5, is the team’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.0 boards per game. Additionally, the San Diego, Calif., native is averaging 5.3 points per game, the highest mark during her career in Queens.
Earlier this season, Littleton posted her first career double-double, scoring 14 points and hauling in 13 rebounds against James Madison on Dec. 21. Later on, Littleton chipped in 12 points and grabbed 11 rebounds against Xavier on Jan. 29 before scoring 10 points and bringing down 10 boards the following game at No. 17/17 DePaul on Feb. 3.
St. John’s returns to the hardwood on Friday night, traveling to Providence, R.I., for a clash with the Providence Friars. The opening tip is scheduled for 7 p.m. on the BIG EAST Digital Network.
- Women's Basketball: Press Conference: St. John's 65, Duquesne 52
- Women's Basketball: WNIT Highlights: St. John's 65, Duquesne 52
- Women's Basketball: Press Conference: St. John's 53, Penn 48
- Women's Basketball: Highlights: St. John's 53, Penn 48
- Women's Basketball: Press Conference: St. John's 68, Marist 47