St. John's to Play Six Games on ESPN3 during 2017-18 Season|
Sept. 21, 2017
QUEENS, N.Y. - In an effort to continue bringing the Red Storm women’s basketball program to a worldwide audience, St. John’s will broadcast all six of the team’s non-conference home games on ESPN3 and the WatchESPN app.
The Red Storm will have its home games against St. Francis Brooklyn (Nov. 10), William & Mary (Nov. 17), James Madison (Dec. 9), Fordham (Dec. 12), Kansas (Dec. 18) and Buffalo (Dec. 21) carried on the streaming platform.
The contest against local foe St. Francis Brooklyn will be a 4:30 p.m. tip, while the games against William & Mary, Fordham and Kansas are slated for 7 p.m. starts. The clash between the Red Storm and James Madison is scheduled for a 2 p.m. first tip. The game against Buffalo will serve as the team’s annual Field Trip Day and begin at 11 a.m.
All six games will be produced by SJU-TV, St. John’s award-winning broadcast platform.
With the addition of these six games, every St. John’s home game this season will be broadcast either on national television or an international streaming outlet. The Red Storm will have three national TV games on FS2 this season, while 15 of the team’s BIG EAST games will be streamed live on the BIG EAST Digital Network, available on FOXSportsGO.com and the FOX Sports GO mobile app.
- Women's Basketball: Meet SJUWBB's Newcomers
- Women's Basketball: Five Year Highlight
- Women's Basketball: WNIT Press Conference: St. John's 62, Harvard 57 (Mar. 19, 2017)
- Women's Basketball: WNIT Highlights: St. John's 62, Sacred Heart 57 (Mar. 19, 2017)
- Women's Basketball: WNIT Press Conference: St. John's 72, Sacred Heart 43 (Mar. 17, 2017)